- Nike has made some shoes that you can lace up with your smartphone 18 January 2019 | 12:29 pm
- Netflix doubles profit but Wall Street not very happy 18 January 2019 | 12:25 pm
- Giesecke+Devrient lands Swatch contactless payment gig 17 January 2019 | 8:15 pm
- Vodafone bags Big Blue as $550 million partner 17 January 2019 | 4:44 pm
- The app economy is going from strength to strength 17 January 2019 | 2:49 pm
Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street, London
Address: 9-14 Bloomsbury St, Bloomsbury, London WC1B 3QD
Close by the chic boutiques of Covent Garden and Oxford Street’s celebrated stores, this beguiling Bloomsbury landmark brings style and comfort together beautifully. In the shadow of the British Museum, the hotel’s atmospheric ambience reminds you this is a real one off.