- Facebook hires Eurosport CEO but sports push could be a huge problem 22 January 2018 | 4:49 pm
- Microsoft gets support of privacy groups in battle against US 22 January 2018 | 1:29 pm
- Soon there will be another cable populating the subsea superhighway 22 January 2018 | 1:28 pm
- Broadcom chats with FTC and SEC over acquisition and tax shelter 22 January 2018 | 1:26 pm
- How about giving customers a better experience? 22 January 2018 | 1:25 pm
Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street, London
Address: 9-14 Bloomsbury St, Bloomsbury, London WC1B 3QD
Close by the chic boutiques of Covent Garden and Oxford Street’s celebrated stores, this beguiling Bloomsbury landmark brings style and comfort together beautifully. In the shadow of the British Museum, the hotel’s atmospheric ambience reminds you this is a real one off.