- New Synchronoss CEO looks to put nightmare year behind it 20 November 2017 | 7:10 pm
- Volvo will supply 24k cars to fulfil Uber’s autonomous dream 20 November 2017 | 7:02 pm
- Slice of the 5G action – the importance of network slicing 20 November 2017 | 2:00 pm
- The Telecoms.com Podcast: 5G special 20 November 2017 | 1:52 pm
- iLifers will have to wait until 2018 for the Apple Siri speaker 20 November 2017 | 1:14 pm
Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street, London
Address: 9-14 Bloomsbury St, Bloomsbury, London WC1B 3QD
Close by the chic boutiques of Covent Garden and Oxford Street’s celebrated stores, this beguiling Bloomsbury landmark brings style and comfort together beautifully. In the shadow of the British Museum, the hotel’s atmospheric ambience reminds you this is a real one off.