- Hong Kong dispute could be the final nail in the coffin for Huawei in the UK 2 July 2020 | 12:53 pm
- UK to follow Europe’s lead on small cell planning permission exemption 2 July 2020 | 11:51 am
- Infra projects back in fashion as US Democrats push for $100bn broadband pledge 2 July 2020 | 11:17 am
- UK moves to fight Google and Facebook advertising monopolies 2 July 2020 | 11:14 am
- UK continues to lag on fibre as BoJo forgets broadband promise 2 July 2020 | 8:57 am
Article: Ovum Analyst Insight, Guillermo Escofet
Telecoms APIs: Carriers give up on long tail and standardization
Mobile-operator public-API initiatives have encountered several barriers, including developer indifference, operator disunity, under-resourcing and regulatory constraints. Many ambitious API programs rolled out by either individual operators or cross-carrier alliances have come to naught or have been significantly scaled down.