- Facebook hires Eurosport CEO but sports push could be a huge problem 22 January 2018 | 4:49 pm
- Microsoft gets support of privacy groups in battle against US 22 January 2018 | 1:29 pm
- Soon there will be another cable populating the subsea superhighway 22 January 2018 | 1:28 pm
- Broadcom chats with FTC and SEC over acquisition and tax shelter 22 January 2018 | 1:26 pm
- How about giving customers a better experience? 22 January 2018 | 1:25 pm
Article: Ovum Analyst Insight, Guillermo Escofet
Telecoms APIs: Carriers give up on long tail and standardization
Mobile-operator public-API initiatives have encountered several barriers, including developer indifference, operator disunity, under-resourcing and regulatory constraints. Many ambitious API programs rolled out by either individual operators or cross-carrier alliances have come to naught or have been significantly scaled down.