- An SDK Dedicated to MSOs/ISPs: A Panacea for WiFi Mesh Solution From Taiwan 18 September 2018 | 4:59 pm
- Google grabs pole position in the automotive infotainment race 18 September 2018 | 4:16 pm
- Taking 5G into action – the benefit of ‘end-to-end’ 18 September 2018 | 3:46 pm
- Q&A with Ian Watson, CEO, Cellcard Cambodia 18 September 2018 | 3:37 pm
- Q&A with Matt Jones, CEO at OVO 18 September 2018 | 3:26 pm
Article: Ovum Analyst Insight, Guillermo Escofet
Telecoms APIs: Carriers give up on long tail and standardization
Mobile-operator public-API initiatives have encountered several barriers, including developer indifference, operator disunity, under-resourcing and regulatory constraints. Many ambitious API programs rolled out by either individual operators or cross-carrier alliances have come to naught or have been significantly scaled down.