- Monetising 5G is all about planning for the unexpected 26 June 2019 | 4:12 pm
- O2 UK first to exploit fairness initiative with Overpayment Estimator 26 June 2019 | 3:32 pm
- Europe casts the shadow of antitrust over US chipmakers 26 June 2019 | 3:29 pm
- Intelligent Transport Networks for the 5G and Cloud Era Catalyzes 5G Business Success 26 June 2019 | 1:12 pm
- US tech companies reportedly exploit loopholes to work with Huawei 26 June 2019 | 12:14 pm
Attend as Press
If you would like to be accredited as press to attend Telecom APIs 2014, please Register for a Press Pass.
Free entrance for members of the press
All journalists and industry press are welcome to attend the event free of charge as long as they satisfy the terms of our press policy.
Applicants who fail to meet the terms and conditions will be charged the relevant delegate rate to attend. Informa Telecoms & Media invites qualified journalists currently working for commercial news/publishing organisations and reserve the right to deny any applicant. If you would like to attend, just present your business card to the Press Registration Desk on arrival.
To qualify for a complimentary Press badge, you must:
- Be affiliated with a nationally or regionally recognised media outlet, and hold an editorial title (eg: Editor, Journalist, Reporter etc.)
- You must be able to prove that you are a journalist or editor with an internationally recognised press card (NUJ or equivalent) or provide copies of your work in recognised publications, with your name on as writer or editor.
- All Applications are subject to Informa Group’s approval.
You DO NOT qualify for a press badge if you are:
- A publisher
- A creator, representative or writer of a personal web site
- A freelance photographer
- A market researcher or analyst
- A sales/marketing/public relations representative
- Any other non-editorial personnel
Collecting your Press Badge
Your press badge will be available at event reception when you arrive at the Hotel on the first morning of the conference.