- Facebook hires Eurosport CEO but sports push could be a huge problem 22 January 2018 | 4:49 pm
- Microsoft gets support of privacy groups in battle against US 22 January 2018 | 1:29 pm
- Soon there will be another cable populating the subsea superhighway 22 January 2018 | 1:28 pm
- Broadcom chats with FTC and SEC over acquisition and tax shelter 22 January 2018 | 1:26 pm
- How about giving customers a better experience? 22 January 2018 | 1:25 pm
IT Edge News
IT Edge News.Com now eT Edge News (published by KnowHow Media International) since 2004 has remained West Africa leading technology business magazine published in French and English languages with extensive circulation across West Africa particularly Nigeria, Ghana, Cote d’Ivoire, The Gambia, Sierra Leone and Senegal. About 20, 000 print copies are published per edition and shelf life exceeds 36 months; past editions of IT Edge News.Com published over four years ago are still sought for. Target audience includes decision makers and stakeholders in the private and public sectors. eT Edge News subscription data includes past and serving ministers and DGs of government ICT related sectors; CEO, CTOs, CMOs and CFOs of telecoms, banking, software and application companies; heads of educational and research institutions as well as applied areas of ICT as they concern the legal and health sectors. IT Edge News has a firm grip of critical readership in major West African cities where it maintains agency-presence since 2004. eT Edge News through its IT Edge Intelligence Unit (ITE-IU) since 2005 till date have partnered and partnering the world leading Technology conferences and exhibitions: ITU, CTO, GITEX, Broadband Forum, ComWorld etc. The ITE-IU has also since 2005 held the very successful annual West Africa Convergence Forum. The high profile event has become the industry’s event benchmark on technology and regulatory convergence; and has helped to increase the brand value of eT Edge News magazine as the region’s flagship.