- Hong Kong dispute could be the final nail in the coffin for Huawei in the UK 2 July 2020 | 12:53 pm
- UK to follow Europe’s lead on small cell planning permission exemption 2 July 2020 | 11:51 am
- Infra projects back in fashion as US Democrats push for $100bn broadband pledge 2 July 2020 | 11:17 am
- UK moves to fight Google and Facebook advertising monopolies 2 July 2020 | 11:14 am
- UK continues to lag on fibre as BoJo forgets broadband promise 2 July 2020 | 8:57 am
Open Mobile Allowance (OMA)
The Open Mobile Alliance (OMA) delivers open specifications for creating interoperable services that work across all geographical boundaries on any bearer network. OMA’s specifications support billions of new and existing fixed and mobile terminals across a variety of mobile networks. Driven by the global demand for mobile data services, the member companies of the Open Mobile Alliance support the adoption of new and enhanced information, communication and entertainment solutions. For additional information visit - www.openmobilealliance.org.