- Hong Kong dispute could be the final nail in the coffin for Huawei in the UK 2 July 2020 | 12:53 pm
- UK to follow Europe’s lead on small cell planning permission exemption 2 July 2020 | 11:51 am
- Infra projects back in fashion as US Democrats push for $100bn broadband pledge 2 July 2020 | 11:17 am
- UK moves to fight Google and Facebook advertising monopolies 2 July 2020 | 11:14 am
- UK continues to lag on fibre as BoJo forgets broadband promise 2 July 2020 | 8:57 am
Quobis is a Spanish technological company that offers featured products and consulting services in emerging unified communication technologies based on open standards. Quobis focuses on telecom operators and large network managers, which are looking for new opportunities for growth. Quobis develops WebRTC endpoints and applications to address telecom and corporate needs. Quobis is the creator of the first industry WebRTC Application Controller.