- The EU sets out a “European” vision for AI 25 April 2018 | 4:50 pm
- Huawei gets US probe for suspected Iran naughtiness 25 April 2018 | 4:48 pm
- Comcast gazumps Murdoch/Disney with £22 billion bid for Sky 25 April 2018 | 4:47 pm
- AI is going to take over the world, just not the way you think 25 April 2018 | 11:46 am
- Nokia takes 5G to the edge in Brooklyn 25 April 2018 | 11:33 am
Founder and HeadEtalio Initiative
Antony has spent over 30 years in telecom and has spent much of that time as a startup entrepreneur in the USA and Europe and as an intrapreneur within Ericsson. Having recently created social identity technology that is currently used daily by millions of people across Latin America, he is now focused on exploring how open source methodologies can overcome fragmentation in operator value added services. Antony holds an MBA with distinction from Warwick Business School and in his spare time advises diverse startups in Europe and India on social networking and ITS strategies.