- Interview: Wagner Morais, Cyber Security Consultant at VIVO Brazil 14 February 2020 | 3:48 pm
- Huawei dismisses fresh US racketeering charges 14 February 2020 | 12:51 pm
- Indian Supreme Court takes another step towards telco duopoly 14 February 2020 | 12:39 pm
- Three enters the 5G marathon with ‘free’ 5G 14 February 2020 | 11:16 am
- Ericsson tries to put a brave face on the MWC catastrophe 13 February 2020 | 4:42 pm
Founder and HeadEtalio Initiative
Antony has spent over 30 years in telecom and has spent much of that time as a startup entrepreneur in the USA and Europe and as an intrapreneur within Ericsson. Having recently created social identity technology that is currently used daily by millions of people across Latin America, he is now focused on exploring how open source methodologies can overcome fragmentation in operator value added services. Antony holds an MBA with distinction from Warwick Business School and in his spare time advises diverse startups in Europe and India on social networking and ITS strategies.