- Monetising 5G is all about planning for the unexpected 26 June 2019 | 4:12 pm
- O2 UK first to exploit fairness initiative with Overpayment Estimator 26 June 2019 | 3:32 pm
- Europe casts the shadow of antitrust over US chipmakers 26 June 2019 | 3:29 pm
- Intelligent Transport Networks for the 5G and Cloud Era Catalyzes 5G Business Success 26 June 2019 | 1:12 pm
- US tech companies reportedly exploit loopholes to work with Huawei 26 June 2019 | 12:14 pm
Founder and HeadEtalio Initiative
Antony has spent over 30 years in telecom and has spent much of that time as a startup entrepreneur in the USA and Europe and as an intrapreneur within Ericsson. Having recently created social identity technology that is currently used daily by millions of people across Latin America, he is now focused on exploring how open source methodologies can overcome fragmentation in operator value added services. Antony holds an MBA with distinction from Warwick Business School and in his spare time advises diverse startups in Europe and India on social networking and ITS strategies.