- Vodafone transfers m-Pesa control to new joint venture 6 April 2020 | 11:55 am
- BT pledges to no job cuts over the next three months 6 April 2020 | 11:02 am
- Telia Finland is doing its bit to help combat coronavirus 6 April 2020 | 10:17 am
- Zoom security flaws and Chinese links make US authorities nervous 6 April 2020 | 10:10 am
- Could 5G mean the difference between life and death? 6 April 2020 | 9:59 am
Founder and HeadEtalio Initiative
Antony has spent over 30 years in telecom and has spent much of that time as a startup entrepreneur in the USA and Europe and as an intrapreneur within Ericsson. Having recently created social identity technology that is currently used daily by millions of people across Latin America, he is now focused on exploring how open source methodologies can overcome fragmentation in operator value added services. Antony holds an MBA with distinction from Warwick Business School and in his spare time advises diverse startups in Europe and India on social networking and ITS strategies.