- CenturyLink video service doesn’t make it out of Beta 23 February 2018 | 4:50 pm
- Get smart! We need to re-think how we power the platform business 23 February 2018 | 4:41 pm
- Shuffle Sites: Lighting and Connecting the Smart City 23 February 2018 | 3:39 pm
- The Telecoms.com Podcast: Pre MWC special 23 February 2018 | 2:40 pm
- Ofcom lays more rules on Openreach to stimulate fibre investment 23 February 2018 | 1:07 pm
Founder and HeadEtalio Initiative
Antony has spent over 30 years in telecom and has spent much of that time as a startup entrepreneur in the USA and Europe and as an intrapreneur within Ericsson. Having recently created social identity technology that is currently used daily by millions of people across Latin America, he is now focused on exploring how open source methodologies can overcome fragmentation in operator value added services. Antony holds an MBA with distinction from Warwick Business School and in his spare time advises diverse startups in Europe and India on social networking and ITS strategies.