- Turkey President threatens iPhone boycott 14 August 2018 | 4:42 pm
- Orange bolsters cloud game with €350mn Basefarm purchase 14 August 2018 | 3:05 pm
- Feel like you’re being watched? Probably Google violating privacy rights 14 August 2018 | 1:20 pm
- Infographic: Who do Telecoms.com readers think is winning the 5G race? 14 August 2018 | 12:49 pm
- EE cleans up in RootMetrics testing once more 14 August 2018 | 12:28 pm
Founder and HeadEtalio Initiative
Antony has spent over 30 years in telecom and has spent much of that time as a startup entrepreneur in the USA and Europe and as an intrapreneur within Ericsson. Having recently created social identity technology that is currently used daily by millions of people across Latin America, he is now focused on exploring how open source methodologies can overcome fragmentation in operator value added services. Antony holds an MBA with distinction from Warwick Business School and in his spare time advises diverse startups in Europe and India on social networking and ITS strategies.