- 5G adoption fast changing legacy trends and services 25 June 2018 | 4:19 pm
- The sustainability model is driving customer retention and new revenues for operators 25 June 2018 | 2:40 pm
- The Telecoms.com Podcast: Social skills 25 June 2018 | 2:24 pm
- Xiaomi launches $6 billion IPO in Hong Kong 25 June 2018 | 1:42 pm
- Openreach announces a bunch of new Gfast locations 25 June 2018 | 1:06 pm
Founder and HeadEtalio Initiative
Antony has spent over 30 years in telecom and has spent much of that time as a startup entrepreneur in the USA and Europe and as an intrapreneur within Ericsson. Having recently created social identity technology that is currently used daily by millions of people across Latin America, he is now focused on exploring how open source methodologies can overcome fragmentation in operator value added services. Antony holds an MBA with distinction from Warwick Business School and in his spare time advises diverse startups in Europe and India on social networking and ITS strategies.