- Smart but Vulnerable IoT Devices Present an Opportunity for Home Broadband Providers 15 February 2019 | 3:48 pm
- Trump’s Huawei executive order not much more than a power play 15 February 2019 | 3:42 pm
- Samsung looks to capitalise on Huawei’s woes 15 February 2019 | 3:39 pm
- Delivering 5G Promises with Efficient and Intelligent Solutions 15 February 2019 | 3:35 pm
- Government to give Ofcom new stick swinging targets 15 February 2019 | 1:27 pm
Director of API Program, Africa & Middle-EastOrange
Aurélien Duval-Delort is Director of the API program & Business Development for Africa & Middle-East. He is working with the 23 countries in the region to setup the right conditions for a successful business with all kind of developers. This involves API portfolio strategy, product delivery management, B2B partnerships and monetization. Prior to that, he led the Orange Mobile Group applications marketing program for all countries of the Group. Before joining Orange, Aurélien spent 6 years in the management consulting industry, working with French and US operators on digital product strategy and international go-to-market. He holds a MsC in Management from ESSEC, France.