- Nokia downplays report claiming it’s struggling to deliver 5G kit in South Korea 18 April 2019 | 3:38 pm
- Reviewers report major faults with Samsung’s new foldy screen 18 April 2019 | 12:28 pm
- FCC is likely to deny China Mobile’s licence application 18 April 2019 | 12:00 pm
- Huawei responds to study questioning who really owns it 18 April 2019 | 9:32 am
- Europe approves new internet rules designed to rein in Amazon and co 18 April 2019 | 8:22 am
Director of API Program, Africa & Middle-EastOrange
Aurélien Duval-Delort is Director of the API program & Business Development for Africa & Middle-East. He is working with the 23 countries in the region to setup the right conditions for a successful business with all kind of developers. This involves API portfolio strategy, product delivery management, B2B partnerships and monetization. Prior to that, he led the Orange Mobile Group applications marketing program for all countries of the Group. Before joining Orange, Aurélien spent 6 years in the management consulting industry, working with French and US operators on digital product strategy and international go-to-market. He holds a MsC in Management from ESSEC, France.