- Turkey President threatens iPhone boycott 14 August 2018 | 4:42 pm
- Orange bolsters cloud game with €350mn Basefarm purchase 14 August 2018 | 3:05 pm
- Feel like you’re being watched? Probably Google violating privacy rights 14 August 2018 | 1:20 pm
- Infographic: Who do Telecoms.com readers think is winning the 5G race? 14 August 2018 | 12:49 pm
- EE cleans up in RootMetrics testing once more 14 August 2018 | 12:28 pm
Director of API Program, Africa & Middle-EastOrange
Aurélien Duval-Delort is Director of the API program & Business Development for Africa & Middle-East. He is working with the 23 countries in the region to setup the right conditions for a successful business with all kind of developers. This involves API portfolio strategy, product delivery management, B2B partnerships and monetization. Prior to that, he led the Orange Mobile Group applications marketing program for all countries of the Group. Before joining Orange, Aurélien spent 6 years in the management consulting industry, working with French and US operators on digital product strategy and international go-to-market. He holds a MsC in Management from ESSEC, France.