- 5G adoption fast changing legacy trends and services 25 June 2018 | 4:19 pm
- The sustainability model is driving customer retention and new revenues for operators 25 June 2018 | 2:40 pm
- The Telecoms.com Podcast: Social skills 25 June 2018 | 2:24 pm
- Xiaomi launches $6 billion IPO in Hong Kong 25 June 2018 | 1:42 pm
- Openreach announces a bunch of new Gfast locations 25 June 2018 | 1:06 pm
Director of API Program, Africa & Middle-EastOrange
Aurélien Duval-Delort is Director of the API program & Business Development for Africa & Middle-East. He is working with the 23 countries in the region to setup the right conditions for a successful business with all kind of developers. This involves API portfolio strategy, product delivery management, B2B partnerships and monetization. Prior to that, he led the Orange Mobile Group applications marketing program for all countries of the Group. Before joining Orange, Aurélien spent 6 years in the management consulting industry, working with French and US operators on digital product strategy and international go-to-market. He holds a MsC in Management from ESSEC, France.