- The EU sets out a “European” vision for AI 25 April 2018 | 4:50 pm
- Huawei gets US probe for suspected Iran naughtiness 25 April 2018 | 4:48 pm
- Comcast gazumps Murdoch/Disney with £22 billion bid for Sky 25 April 2018 | 4:47 pm
- AI is going to take over the world, just not the way you think 25 April 2018 | 11:46 am
- Nokia takes 5G to the edge in Brooklyn 25 April 2018 | 11:33 am
Director of API Program, Africa & Middle-EastOrange
Aurélien Duval-Delort is Director of the API program & Business Development for Africa & Middle-East. He is working with the 23 countries in the region to setup the right conditions for a successful business with all kind of developers. This involves API portfolio strategy, product delivery management, B2B partnerships and monetization. Prior to that, he led the Orange Mobile Group applications marketing program for all countries of the Group. Before joining Orange, Aurélien spent 6 years in the management consulting industry, working with French and US operators on digital product strategy and international go-to-market. He holds a MsC in Management from ESSEC, France.