- Private Line Transformation for Media and Broadcast Service, Operators’ New Blue Ocean Market 14 December 2018 | 3:58 pm
- Italy spectrum auction looks like a cheap bit of business – RBC 14 December 2018 | 1:22 pm
- Ofcom reckons we’re clueless about broadband pricing 14 December 2018 | 12:28 pm
- The Road to Network Configuration Automation 13 December 2018 | 6:10 pm
- The US digital divide – does anyone have a clue what’s going on? 13 December 2018 | 4:39 pm
Director of API Program, Africa & Middle-EastOrange
Aurélien Duval-Delort is Director of the API program & Business Development for Africa & Middle-East. He is working with the 23 countries in the region to setup the right conditions for a successful business with all kind of developers. This involves API portfolio strategy, product delivery management, B2B partnerships and monetization. Prior to that, he led the Orange Mobile Group applications marketing program for all countries of the Group. Before joining Orange, Aurélien spent 6 years in the management consulting industry, working with French and US operators on digital product strategy and international go-to-market. He holds a MsC in Management from ESSEC, France.