- Interview: Wagner Morais, Cyber Security Consultant at VIVO Brazil 14 February 2020 | 3:48 pm
- Huawei dismisses fresh US racketeering charges 14 February 2020 | 12:51 pm
- Indian Supreme Court takes another step towards telco duopoly 14 February 2020 | 12:39 pm
- Three enters the 5G marathon with ‘free’ 5G 14 February 2020 | 11:16 am
- Ericsson tries to put a brave face on the MWC catastrophe 13 February 2020 | 4:42 pm
Director of API Program, Africa & Middle-EastOrange
Aurélien Duval-Delort is Director of the API program & Business Development for Africa & Middle-East. He is working with the 23 countries in the region to setup the right conditions for a successful business with all kind of developers. This involves API portfolio strategy, product delivery management, B2B partnerships and monetization. Prior to that, he led the Orange Mobile Group applications marketing program for all countries of the Group. Before joining Orange, Aurélien spent 6 years in the management consulting industry, working with French and US operators on digital product strategy and international go-to-market. He holds a MsC in Management from ESSEC, France.