- New Synchronoss CEO looks to put nightmare year behind it 20 November 2017 | 7:10 pm
- Volvo will supply 24k cars to fulfil Uber’s autonomous dream 20 November 2017 | 7:02 pm
- Slice of the 5G action – the importance of network slicing 20 November 2017 | 2:00 pm
- The Telecoms.com Podcast: 5G special 20 November 2017 | 1:52 pm
- iLifers will have to wait until 2018 for the Apple Siri speaker 20 November 2017 | 1:14 pm
Dr. Andreas Boose
Senior Systems ArchitectTelefónica Germany
Andreas oversees the growth and strategy at VisionMobile. He has been working on the mobile industry since 2000, helping take the very first smartphones to market. Since then he’s worked with the top brand names in the mobile industry including Microsoft, Intel, Mozilla, Amazon, Google, AT&T and Telefonica. Over the past eight years, Andreas has grown VisionMobile into the leading research firm in the app economy and digital business models, with a client base and reputation that out-rivals companies many times the size. In his academic life, Andreas is an Adjunct Professor at Lund University, Sweden, where he teaches Mobile Industry Dynamics Course & Internet Business Models, and an Adjunct Professor at the Athens University of Economics and Business where he teaches Entrepreneurship. Andreas holds a Ph.D. in Image & Video Compression from the University of Bristol, UK.