- Monetising 5G is all about planning for the unexpected 26 June 2019 | 4:12 pm
- O2 UK first to exploit fairness initiative with Overpayment Estimator 26 June 2019 | 3:32 pm
- Europe casts the shadow of antitrust over US chipmakers 26 June 2019 | 3:29 pm
- Intelligent Transport Networks for the 5G and Cloud Era Catalyzes 5G Business Success 26 June 2019 | 1:12 pm
- US tech companies reportedly exploit loopholes to work with Huawei 26 June 2019 | 12:14 pm
Dr. Andreas Boose
Senior Systems ArchitectTelefónica Germany
Andreas oversees the growth and strategy at VisionMobile. He has been working on the mobile industry since 2000, helping take the very first smartphones to market. Since then he’s worked with the top brand names in the mobile industry including Microsoft, Intel, Mozilla, Amazon, Google, AT&T and Telefonica. Over the past eight years, Andreas has grown VisionMobile into the leading research firm in the app economy and digital business models, with a client base and reputation that out-rivals companies many times the size. In his academic life, Andreas is an Adjunct Professor at Lund University, Sweden, where he teaches Mobile Industry Dynamics Course & Internet Business Models, and an Adjunct Professor at the Athens University of Economics and Business where he teaches Entrepreneurship. Andreas holds a Ph.D. in Image & Video Compression from the University of Bristol, UK.