- Legere casts wild eyes over to the world of banking 18 October 2018 | 4:13 pm
- Telcos are still a bit rubbish at digital transformation – TM Forum 18 October 2018 | 2:17 pm
- NHS finally heads towards the digital society 18 October 2018 | 12:26 pm
- Ericsson just manages first quarter of growth since 2014 18 October 2018 | 12:24 pm
- Shareholders start wrestling Zuckerberg for Facebook control 18 October 2018 | 10:52 am
Dr. Andreas Boose
Senior Systems ArchitectTelefónica Germany
Andreas oversees the growth and strategy at VisionMobile. He has been working on the mobile industry since 2000, helping take the very first smartphones to market. Since then he’s worked with the top brand names in the mobile industry including Microsoft, Intel, Mozilla, Amazon, Google, AT&T and Telefonica. Over the past eight years, Andreas has grown VisionMobile into the leading research firm in the app economy and digital business models, with a client base and reputation that out-rivals companies many times the size. In his academic life, Andreas is an Adjunct Professor at Lund University, Sweden, where he teaches Mobile Industry Dynamics Course & Internet Business Models, and an Adjunct Professor at the Athens University of Economics and Business where he teaches Entrepreneurship. Andreas holds a Ph.D. in Image & Video Compression from the University of Bristol, UK.