- The EU sets out a “European” vision for AI 25 April 2018 | 4:50 pm
- Huawei gets US probe for suspected Iran naughtiness 25 April 2018 | 4:48 pm
- Comcast gazumps Murdoch/Disney with £22 billion bid for Sky 25 April 2018 | 4:47 pm
- AI is going to take over the world, just not the way you think 25 April 2018 | 11:46 am
- Nokia takes 5G to the edge in Brooklyn 25 April 2018 | 11:33 am
Dr. Andreas Boose
Senior Systems ArchitectTelefónica Germany
Andreas oversees the growth and strategy at VisionMobile. He has been working on the mobile industry since 2000, helping take the very first smartphones to market. Since then he’s worked with the top brand names in the mobile industry including Microsoft, Intel, Mozilla, Amazon, Google, AT&T and Telefonica. Over the past eight years, Andreas has grown VisionMobile into the leading research firm in the app economy and digital business models, with a client base and reputation that out-rivals companies many times the size. In his academic life, Andreas is an Adjunct Professor at Lund University, Sweden, where he teaches Mobile Industry Dynamics Course & Internet Business Models, and an Adjunct Professor at the Athens University of Economics and Business where he teaches Entrepreneurship. Andreas holds a Ph.D. in Image & Video Compression from the University of Bristol, UK.