- 5G adoption fast changing legacy trends and services 25 June 2018 | 4:19 pm
- The sustainability model is driving customer retention and new revenues for operators 25 June 2018 | 2:40 pm
- The Telecoms.com Podcast: Social skills 25 June 2018 | 2:24 pm
- Xiaomi launches $6 billion IPO in Hong Kong 25 June 2018 | 1:42 pm
- Openreach announces a bunch of new Gfast locations 25 June 2018 | 1:06 pm
Senior DesignerSlovak Telecom
Sebastian Schumann is a senior designer working in the application and platform innovation department in Slovak Telekom. His lead expertise is the evolution of communication services, focusing on IP based Telco platforms (incl. the evolution of legacy equipment) and their convergence within the ever-growing competitive service market. He works in the area of new service creation and implementation and advocates the vision of alternative architecture strategies for operators to better meet actual market needs. Sebastian coordinates the internal WebRTC activities of Slovak Telekom and is very keen on establishing competence in this area far beyond “browser telephony”.