- Legere casts wild eyes over to the world of banking 18 October 2018 | 4:13 pm
- Telcos are still a bit rubbish at digital transformation – TM Forum 18 October 2018 | 2:17 pm
- NHS finally heads towards the digital society 18 October 2018 | 12:26 pm
- Ericsson just manages first quarter of growth since 2014 18 October 2018 | 12:24 pm
- Shareholders start wrestling Zuckerberg for Facebook control 18 October 2018 | 10:52 am
Senior DesignerSlovak Telecom
Sebastian Schumann is a senior designer working in the application and platform innovation department in Slovak Telekom. His lead expertise is the evolution of communication services, focusing on IP based Telco platforms (incl. the evolution of legacy equipment) and their convergence within the ever-growing competitive service market. He works in the area of new service creation and implementation and advocates the vision of alternative architecture strategies for operators to better meet actual market needs. Sebastian coordinates the internal WebRTC activities of Slovak Telekom and is very keen on establishing competence in this area far beyond “browser telephony”.