- Interview: Wagner Morais, Cyber Security Consultant at VIVO Brazil 14 February 2020 | 3:48 pm
- Huawei dismisses fresh US racketeering charges 14 February 2020 | 12:51 pm
- Indian Supreme Court takes another step towards telco duopoly 14 February 2020 | 12:39 pm
- Three enters the 5G marathon with ‘free’ 5G 14 February 2020 | 11:16 am
- Ericsson tries to put a brave face on the MWC catastrophe 13 February 2020 | 4:42 pm
Senior DesignerSlovak Telecom
Sebastian Schumann is a senior designer working in the application and platform innovation department in Slovak Telekom. His lead expertise is the evolution of communication services, focusing on IP based Telco platforms (incl. the evolution of legacy equipment) and their convergence within the ever-growing competitive service market. He works in the area of new service creation and implementation and advocates the vision of alternative architecture strategies for operators to better meet actual market needs. Sebastian coordinates the internal WebRTC activities of Slovak Telekom and is very keen on establishing competence in this area far beyond “browser telephony”.