- Turkey President threatens iPhone boycott 14 August 2018 | 4:42 pm
- Orange bolsters cloud game with €350mn Basefarm purchase 14 August 2018 | 3:05 pm
- Feel like you’re being watched? Probably Google violating privacy rights 14 August 2018 | 1:20 pm
- Infographic: Who do Telecoms.com readers think is winning the 5G race? 14 August 2018 | 12:49 pm
- EE cleans up in RootMetrics testing once more 14 August 2018 | 12:28 pm
Senior DesignerSlovak Telecom
Sebastian Schumann is a senior designer working in the application and platform innovation department in Slovak Telekom. His lead expertise is the evolution of communication services, focusing on IP based Telco platforms (incl. the evolution of legacy equipment) and their convergence within the ever-growing competitive service market. He works in the area of new service creation and implementation and advocates the vision of alternative architecture strategies for operators to better meet actual market needs. Sebastian coordinates the internal WebRTC activities of Slovak Telekom and is very keen on establishing competence in this area far beyond “browser telephony”.