- CenturyLink video service doesn’t make it out of Beta 23 February 2018 | 4:50 pm
- Get smart! We need to re-think how we power the platform business 23 February 2018 | 4:41 pm
- Shuffle Sites: Lighting and Connecting the Smart City 23 February 2018 | 3:39 pm
- The Telecoms.com Podcast: Pre MWC special 23 February 2018 | 2:40 pm
- Ofcom lays more rules on Openreach to stimulate fibre investment 23 February 2018 | 1:07 pm
Senior DesignerSlovak Telecom
Sebastian Schumann is a senior designer working in the application and platform innovation department in Slovak Telekom. His lead expertise is the evolution of communication services, focusing on IP based Telco platforms (incl. the evolution of legacy equipment) and their convergence within the ever-growing competitive service market. He works in the area of new service creation and implementation and advocates the vision of alternative architecture strategies for operators to better meet actual market needs. Sebastian coordinates the internal WebRTC activities of Slovak Telekom and is very keen on establishing competence in this area far beyond “browser telephony”.