- Nokia downplays report claiming it’s struggling to deliver 5G kit in South Korea 18 April 2019 | 3:38 pm
- Reviewers report major faults with Samsung’s new foldy screen 18 April 2019 | 12:28 pm
- FCC is likely to deny China Mobile’s licence application 18 April 2019 | 12:00 pm
- Huawei responds to study questioning who really owns it 18 April 2019 | 9:32 am
- Europe approves new internet rules designed to rein in Amazon and co 18 April 2019 | 8:22 am
Senior DesignerSlovak Telecom
Sebastian Schumann is a senior designer working in the application and platform innovation department in Slovak Telekom. His lead expertise is the evolution of communication services, focusing on IP based Telco platforms (incl. the evolution of legacy equipment) and their convergence within the ever-growing competitive service market. He works in the area of new service creation and implementation and advocates the vision of alternative architecture strategies for operators to better meet actual market needs. Sebastian coordinates the internal WebRTC activities of Slovak Telekom and is very keen on establishing competence in this area far beyond “browser telephony”.