- Smart but Vulnerable IoT Devices Present an Opportunity for Home Broadband Providers 15 February 2019 | 3:48 pm
- Trump’s Huawei executive order not much more than a power play 15 February 2019 | 3:42 pm
- Samsung looks to capitalise on Huawei’s woes 15 February 2019 | 3:39 pm
- Delivering 5G Promises with Efficient and Intelligent Solutions 15 February 2019 | 3:35 pm
- Government to give Ofcom new stick swinging targets 15 February 2019 | 1:27 pm
Victor Pascual Ávila
Technology, Innovation & Strategy Consultant
Victor Pascual Avila is a Technology, Innovation and Strategy Consultant. He is involved in the standardization, development and first industry deployments of WebRTC; helping a number of operators, suppliers and start-ups to make WebRTC happen. Victor is active in several standardization bodies where has co-authored a number of contributions, he co-chairs the STRAW Working Group at the IETF, co-chairs the WebRTC Task Group at the SIP Forum and serves as Expert Reviewer for the European Commission and several industry boards. Victor previous experience includes Tekelec, where he was part of the Strategic Architecture team and, most recently, Acme Packet where he led the OTT and WebRTC strategy for EMEA and CALA regions. Few months ago he co-founded the WebRTCHacks.com project and was appointed Chief Strategy Officer (CSO) at Quobis.