- Monetising 5G is all about planning for the unexpected 26 June 2019 | 4:12 pm
- O2 UK first to exploit fairness initiative with Overpayment Estimator 26 June 2019 | 3:32 pm
- Europe casts the shadow of antitrust over US chipmakers 26 June 2019 | 3:29 pm
- Intelligent Transport Networks for the 5G and Cloud Era Catalyzes 5G Business Success 26 June 2019 | 1:12 pm
- US tech companies reportedly exploit loopholes to work with Huawei 26 June 2019 | 12:14 pm
Victor Pascual Ávila
Technology, Innovation & Strategy Consultant
Victor Pascual Avila is a Technology, Innovation and Strategy Consultant. He is involved in the standardization, development and first industry deployments of WebRTC; helping a number of operators, suppliers and start-ups to make WebRTC happen. Victor is active in several standardization bodies where has co-authored a number of contributions, he co-chairs the STRAW Working Group at the IETF, co-chairs the WebRTC Task Group at the SIP Forum and serves as Expert Reviewer for the European Commission and several industry boards. Victor previous experience includes Tekelec, where he was part of the Strategic Architecture team and, most recently, Acme Packet where he led the OTT and WebRTC strategy for EMEA and CALA regions. Few months ago he co-founded the WebRTCHacks.com project and was appointed Chief Strategy Officer (CSO) at Quobis.