- Private Line Transformation for Media and Broadcast Service, Operators’ New Blue Ocean Market 14 December 2018 | 3:58 pm
- Italy spectrum auction looks like a cheap bit of business – RBC 14 December 2018 | 1:22 pm
- Ofcom reckons we’re clueless about broadband pricing 14 December 2018 | 12:28 pm
- The Road to Network Configuration Automation 13 December 2018 | 6:10 pm
- The US digital divide – does anyone have a clue what’s going on? 13 December 2018 | 4:39 pm
Victor Pascual Ávila
Technology, Innovation & Strategy Consultant
Victor Pascual Avila is a Technology, Innovation and Strategy Consultant. He is involved in the standardization, development and first industry deployments of WebRTC; helping a number of operators, suppliers and start-ups to make WebRTC happen. Victor is active in several standardization bodies where has co-authored a number of contributions, he co-chairs the STRAW Working Group at the IETF, co-chairs the WebRTC Task Group at the SIP Forum and serves as Expert Reviewer for the European Commission and several industry boards. Victor previous experience includes Tekelec, where he was part of the Strategic Architecture team and, most recently, Acme Packet where he led the OTT and WebRTC strategy for EMEA and CALA regions. Few months ago he co-founded the WebRTCHacks.com project and was appointed Chief Strategy Officer (CSO) at Quobis.