- Smart but Vulnerable IoT Devices Present an Opportunity for Home Broadband Providers 15 February 2019 | 3:48 pm
- Trump’s Huawei executive order not much more than a power play 15 February 2019 | 3:42 pm
- Samsung looks to capitalise on Huawei’s woes 15 February 2019 | 3:39 pm
- Delivering 5G Promises with Efficient and Intelligent Solutions 15 February 2019 | 3:35 pm
- Government to give Ofcom new stick swinging targets 15 February 2019 | 1:27 pm
White Papers and Surveys
Telecoms.com White papers
A co-branded educational white paper targeted to the specific audience of your choice. Written and produced by our editorial team in conjunction with your company, our dedicated white paper service offers the opportunity to generate leads by sharing insight on specific business or technology areas. Telecoms.com has already helped numerous organisations with their technical paper writing activities on a wide range of topics. We leverage our relationships and knowledge of the analyst community to produce white papers that put our clients’ messages in context with events and trends in the industry.
Our Telecoms.com Surveys are designed to gain a clearer understanding of your market by having our readers answer questions that are carefully crafted by the Telecoms.com editorial team. These branded or sponsored Surveys are distributed and promoted to our unrivaled community of industry professionals including key operators and vendors giving us a valuable insight into the market.
Cisco Systems: Looking to increase brand awareness, provide thought leadership and generate leads.
Survey – Produced to find out how many service providers had launched or were about to launch IP Video Services, which devices they are targeting and how they plan to monetise it. The survey was also designed to understand what the challenges are to IP migration.
Whitepaper – To share the findings of the survey and share insight into the possible solutions – positioning Cisco as a leading provider and thought leader in the space.
- 197 Survey respondents
- 826 Report downloads
- Over 1,000 qualified leads generated
“Telecoms.com webinars have offered us an excellent channel to generate leads from new target markets and segments by providing high visibility and branding as well as ongoing pipeline opportunities for sales engagement.”
Hannah Summers, SVP Marketing – Adaptive Mobile